Do Not Admit Liability as it may prejudice yourself and/or your Insurer. It is the role of the Insurers to determine the Liability.
Transport & Business Insurance Services have dedicated claims personnel, who will guide you through the claims process from start to finish. Our aim is to make the process as hassle free and painless as possible. If you are a current client with a claim or have become aware of circumstances which may give rise to a claim, please contact us immediately on 02 6925 8788 to lodge a claim.
Emergency contact numbers;
- Police/Fire/Ambulance: 000
- Heavy vehicle accidents: 1800 644 499
- SES: 132500
- O’Brien Glass: 1800 645 011
Or your call insurer directly, you will find their contact details on your policy documents.
What to do in the event of a vehicle accident.
- Try and stay as calm as possible.
- Turn off your engine, and put on your Hazard Lights.
- Never move an injured person unless in immediate life threatening danger.
- If you can safely do so, move to a safe area away from vehicles.
- Keep clear of the accident site
- Call 000
- Do Not Admit Liability, leave that for the Insurers to determine
- Provide your contact details – Name, Address, Phone number, Licence number, and Registration number to the Authorities and/or the Third Party.
- Get the following details from other drivers: Name, Address, Phone Numbers, License Numbers, Insurer, Make and Model of vehicle.
- Take photos of the site if possible, and note the positions of vehicles as well as the time of accident and the weather conditions.
- If there are witnesses to the accident, request their name, phone number and address.
- Call TBI Insurance as soon as possible to lodge a claim and if you have any further questions- we are here to help